You have no items in your shopping cart.
1. Why do I see fluctuation in prices for the same product?
You might see different prices for similar products, as it could be listed by different Sellers.
2. Is installation offered for all products?
Installation/demo shall be offered for certain items only by sellers either through the brand or an authorised service provider. Please check the individual product page to verify whether this service is offered for that item or not.
3. Is it necessary to have an account to shop on MyShop?
Yes, it's mandatory to log into your MyShop account during check out. Shopping as a logged-in user is fast & convenient and also provides additional security. You’ll have the access to a personalised shopping experience including quicker check-out process.
4. Do sellers on MyShop ship internationally?
Currently, sellers on MyShop only ships within India.
5. Can I order a product that is 'Out of Stock' or 'Temporarily Unavailable'?
The products listed as 'Out of Stock' or 'Temporarily Unavailable' are not available for sale. However, once the Stock is again available, then you can surely order it.
6. What does 'Out of Stock' mean?
When an item is not available with any sellers, it is marked as 'Out of stock'. At that time you won't be able to buy it.
7. How are items packaged?
Products sold by MyShop are shipped in packages with plastic wrap. Fragile items like electronics are safely secured with bubble wrap.
8. Why do I see a 'delivery charge'?
It usually costs sellers more to ship some items. So, sometimes they choose to add a delivery charge.
9. What are the different modes of payment available?
You can use any one of the following payment methods: